Welcome to natasha powell photography! Every creative photography session from natasha powell photography is completely unique and Made with Love...

Friday, May 13, 2011

Light Graffiti + Third Eye Blind = AWESOME!



Last week I had the pleasure of seeing one of my all-time FAVOURITE bands EVER!

The glorious, beautiful, wonderous Third Eye Blind played at the Sound Academy. Although it was slightly difficult to get up-close shots of my imaginary love Mr. Stephen Jenkins, I was able to take tons of my fabulous light graffiti, both during the AMAZING show and on the ride home...


 My light art is available to purchase, by the way! *





Any of my light photographs are available to purchase upon request. They are available in any print size, framed or canvased. Please contact me for pricing details.





No comments: