Welcome to natasha powell photography! Every creative photography session from natasha powell photography is completely unique and Made with Love...

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Countdown begins!





I'm SO SO excited for the holidays to begin!
Warm & fuzzy feelings.... warm & fuzzy clothing...that fresh, crispy air leading to that first big snowfall...

I'm positive many of you will start scowling at the screen once you read that I've been finished with my holiday shopping since the beginning of NOVEMBER!
(I know, I'm crazy)

But, for those of you who are looking for the perfect gift for that special someone, why not purchase a fun, fresh & creative photography session gift certificate!





Simply purchase a specific dollar amount OR pick a particular photography session package to make the perfect gift this holiday!
My gift certificates never expire and will help create beautiful memories captured on film for the ones you L.O.V.E most.

Merry Merry EVERYTHING!

No comments: