Welcome to natasha powell photography! Every creative photography session from natasha powell photography is completely unique and Made with Love...

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mama's got a BRAND NEW....Website!

Oh Happy Day! After weeks of toiling over my laptop and making extremely upset and confused faces... I FINALLY have a brand spankin' new portfolio site! YAY ME!
For those of you who are sick of reading my blog posts and just want to get down to the nitty gritty...You're in luck!
With the help of www.wix.com , I now have a new strictly photography/ portfolio flash website! WOO!

www.natashapowellphotography.com

Of course I am forever grateful to Blogger for helping me create an identity in the photography business. I will continue to fascinate and bewilder my blog viewers with this wonderful site as well.  

Thanks to all who read this. I appreciate each and every one of my followers and encourage you to Check out my NEW SITE!

xoxox L.O.V.E Natasha

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

LOVE LOVE the new site! It looks great!