Welcome to natasha powell photography! Every creative photography session from natasha powell photography is completely unique and Made with Love...

Friday, August 20, 2010

Mathilda and her beautiful baby blues!



This is little 8 month old Mathilda. Isn't she GAWGEOUS??
On occasion I am asked to babysit Mathilda because I work with her mom, Tailin. I'm always SO dissapointed to be without my camera when this gorgeous girl is brought into the office. So this time when I was asked to babysit, I made darn sure to jump at the chance to snap some quick photos of her. 
Not exactly a professional photoshoot, but fun nonetheless!

I suspect modeling is in this little cutie's future.





Here are a few quick pictures I snapped while chasing this speedy little crawler around the office.

I can't get over how BEAUTIFUL she is!!!
Thanks for making my day a little brighter, Mathilda!




2 comments:

Maddie said...

Such a beautiful picture. Natasha, I've looked through your blogs and your pictures are exceptional. You really capture the carefree fun of childhood in your Babies + Kids section, and your family shots really make visible the emotional bonds that tie us to our loved ones. You're clearly meant for this line of work. Congratulations and best of luck! xoxo

Wendy and Lauryn said...

Natasha you are so talented.
Your pictures are incredible and capture very special moments that will be tresured forever.