Welcome to natasha powell photography! Every creative photography session from natasha powell photography is completely unique and Made with Love...

Friday, August 20, 2010

NEW Cuteness coming your way!

I'm SUPER excited to announce I will be posting tons of brand spankin' new baby photos very soon!
I am currently floating on a cloud of cuteness as I just finished a quickie shoot/babysitting/cuddle time with adorable 8 month old Mathilda Rose.

Also, I'm very much looking forward to later today when I will be taking newborn shots of 1 month old baby Lincoln. YAY!
Photos of his yummy mummy, Tracy, can be found in the Maternity section of my site.

Look for photos of both in the blog very soon! Be prepared to "AW!" :)

1 comment:

Dina said...

Natasha: awesome pictures! What a great job. You have natural talent! Can't wait to see more.