Welcome to natasha powell photography! Every creative photography session from natasha powell photography is completely unique and Made with Love...

Monday, August 30, 2010

A note from my little lovebirds...

I had such a FANTASTIC time working with these two. They really made it easy for me to capture their intensely gorgeous, fun, sweet, romantic, enviable L.O.V.E for each other.


Check out the lovely note they gave me as a thank you for their photo shoot :) SO Sweet!


Maddie & Jude, thank you so much for the wonderful note!
I will forever cherish it as well as your friendship :)
You're beautiful!

xo Natasha

1 comment:

Alicia.C. said...

I was looking through Natasha's photo and I was just blown away . I love her idea's and the picture's look very professional and fun .Natasha is a wonderful person who is full of engery and L.O.V.E. I am looking forward to having her take some beautiful photo's in the future .

See you soon !!!

Alicia C.